2.25.2007

this is me, angry.

I’m tired of listening to rumors
I’m tired of listening to their whining
I’m tired of listening to everybody’s shit

They never know about my pain
They never know about my black & white world
They never know about ME!

All they know is the unimportant rumors that they made themselves
All they care about is their own world, no one else’s world

They never care about somebody else’s pain
They never care about somebody else’s world
They never care about the reality

They’re so selfish
They’re so stubborn
They’re so pathetic

I have only two colors in my life
Black and white
But because of them,
My life is all colored with black

Why can’t I have my world colored too like everybody else’s world?
Why does my world have to be so monotone?

Why?

.melin,061206.

No comments: