5.14.2008

HELL-ogoodbye :)

This week is a HELL week for me, seriously.
I had my exam this week; full, non-stop, ngga pake ngetem2 sgala kyk angkot.
But it's okay, I prefer to have a non-stop exam like this rather than I have a one day free day where I have no exam, but I have 2 exams on 2 special days, NO WAY HOZAY!

So, a brief summary of my exams so far:

MONDAY:
ENG - not so bad lah (singlish alert: on).
BIO - dead, R.I.P, mati, gugur, etc.

TUESDAY:
BM - HHHHHHH, stupid me! I wrote notes too much, sampe2 I don't have the chance to read it. tje fuk!

WEDNESDAY:
CHEM - no comment aka I really am dead, so so so so so (teh botol sosroo) dead!!

Well, I got math and bahasa left, after that I'm FREE!
YAY ME! :D

No, wait a sex(ond)... I'm not free yet, I still got TOK presentation and bahasa poster due on May 21st and not to forget Extended Essay - which, is still 0%- ! ARGH!!

curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB, curse IB!

PLEASE, COULD SOMEONE LEND ME A CUTTER?! I BEG YOU!

♥♪

No comments: