8.11.2008

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So... It's 10:54 pm right now and I couldn't sleep. I've tried, earlier... But there's just a lot of things going on inside my head that makes it harder for me to get a rest, *sigh*.

People have disappoint me a lot of times, whether that's my parents, my friends and on Sunday, my boyfriend did the same thing. I'm just sick of it you know, I'm sick of everyone trying to play around with my feelings. I just.... can't stand it anymore :'( I really can't trust anyone right now, seriously. How can I after all the games they did to me? So from now on, those who thinks they have disappoint me with your promises and lies, from now on don't ever expect me to believe in anything that you said to me. Period.

I'm sick of everyone! Including you.

xoxo

No comments: