2.14.2009

Reunion with the old crush,

W.A. Supposedly, he was my first boyfriend. Even tho maybe cuma cinta monyet, but still.

Yesterday, I finally get the chance to have a small reunion with a bunch of my primary school friends. There's approximately (can't remember exactly) 11 friends, 1 of them is a girl and the rest of them is a bunch of gays. :p SIALNYA, gw dateng pagi dibanding temen gw yg cewe, inisialnya E. Gw dateng jam 12 gitu, jadi by the time I get there 2 org tmn gue pada solat Jum'at. Waktu gw dateng gw disambut oleh ketiga tmn gw, inisialnya R, D and A. Waktu itu gue bingung kenapa mreka ga solat, tp gw lupa jg sih agama mreka apaan. Haha ternyata pas gw tanya 2 of them is muslim, wah wah musyrik ya lo pada haha.

For 20 minutes, I was with them, muter2 skolah kt dari lantai satu ke lantai 2 yg di pojok waktu kelas 5. OH MY GOD, I miss my primary school, SO MUCH! Tadi tiba2 gw lngsg reminiscence back to the old days, the good old days. And one of them was back when I was in 4th grade.

There I was, one of the students in 4B, downstairs. Whilst 4A ada di atas pojok. Gw inget banget, suatu hari pas gw lg les sepulang sekolah sama guru gue (and a bunch of other kids too) tiba2 di depan kelas tuh ada segerombolan anak2 lg pada nge-cie2in gue. I was like "Hah?" cause I didn't understand what is going on, but then tiba2 gue sadar klo mereka ngecie2-in gue dan one of the boys there, with an initial P. Ternyata oh ternyata, si P itu ternyata ngebikin a love letter, for me! MUAHAHAH, kocak banget! Anjrit, when I was chatting with a friend of mine with an initial R just earlier tonite, he told me that all I can do back then tuh cuma nyengir2 doang dan tersipu malu. ANJRIT, ngakak gua :p

Tp si R itu brengsek juga, coz he and one of the boys with initial Y itu dalang dibalik terbukanya surat cinta itu! RESE GA SIH? ARGH! Sampe skrg gw penasaran banget sama itu surat isinya apaan, haha tp pas gw tanya R dia blg dia lupa. BEGO! HUFFFF~

SO ANYWAY.

That was one of the most memorable memories I had back in primary school, and it was really sweet every time I tried to remember that every now and then. Tapi gue blom cerita hal sialnya kan? Since that incident, P and I have never spoken to each other, ever! SAMPE LULUS! Gila ga sih? Menurut gue back then sih it was worth it, soalnya dia bikin gue malu dan marah. Kenapa ga langsung ngasih gtu, bzz, tp pas gw tanyain di wall dia jawab gini: "knp yaaa ga nsh lgsng ????? nmanya juga masih kecil,,jdi ya malu" kucing,," BZZ, dasar bego! x(

Tapi yesterday, have been another memorable yet another silly day for me this year :) Why? Cause I finally get to see him and actually talk to him! Yaa, walau ngmgnya basa basi dan ga penting at least we've broken the tenggang waktu kita ngga ngmg! Cause karena setelah dihitung2, we haven't spoken to each other for like, almost 8 years! Pas gw ngmg gitu ke dia, dia dengan santai ngomong: "iya juga ya,,klo dah diitung" kta dah ga bersua selama 8 thun,,kurun waktu yg ckup lama y ??hahahaha,," santai banget ya ngomongnya haha. Tapi gue lngsg ngmg kalo gue next time we meet (next Friday, February 20th) won't be kikuk like tadi, soalnya ya gimana ga kikuk. I never meet up with my primary school friends in like almost 6 years, tiba2 pas gue ketemu semuanya cowo, kyk ada 1 3/4 jam kali gue ditengah2 para pria2 homo. Bzz.

But then again, ternyata emang yg gw blg waktu itu terbukti. Sekali lo pernah syg sama org or even just suka sama org begitu dalam even tho u moved on but if one day u'll get close to him once again, it won't take forever for the "benih-benih cinta" (as my friend, si R says) to grow once again. Dan ya gue ga ngerasain sih cuma I just realized when I looked at him in the eyes kmaren, gue bisa ngerasain that comfort feelings dan gue gatau exactly itu apa, but it felt really nice to feel that way :) And I also just realized that I've missed him like... so much! Ahh~

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY! :)

T0odles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meliiiiiin ! ih kita sama, kmrn aku juga abis reunian sama temen2 SD setelah 10 tauuuuun gak ketemu, aneh dan menyenangkan.

oya paragraf terakhir : SETUJUUUUUU!

Melinda S said...

hahah barengan dong tar! tp gw kmrn kecil2an sih cm 12 org doang tp udh sangat lmyn banget :D

eh taar, lo kmrn makan2 dimana??