5.15.2008

We all wanna believe in ♥

L-O-V-E
Love
L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E
Love
L-O-V-E

I see your face
I look in your eyes,
What you feel is no surprise,
Everyone needs something to believe in,
Tell me your dreams, I'll tell you mine,
In our hearts, we'll look inside,
And see all of the colors of the rainbow,
I know!

[CHORUS]:
We all want to believe in love,
We all want to believe in something,
Bigger than just us,
We all want to be a part,
Of the greater picture,
That's hanging in our heart (Our heart)
Yeah bigger than us!

I want to see beyond my own little world,
Grab your hands so we can twirl around the galaxy (Galaxy)
See the world with clarity,
Oh-whoa-oh
Oh-oo-oh
We have such a long way to go (To go)
But I know (I know)
We're getting closer everyday,
Everyday!

[CHORUS]:
We all want to believe in love (Believe in love)
We all want to believe in something (Oh)
Bigger than just us,
We all want to be a part,
Of the greater picture,
That's hanging in our heart (Our hearts)
Yeah it's bigger than us!

It fills the universe,
It lights the skies above,
And rescues our hearts with love,

L-O-V-E
Love
(With Love)
L-O-V-E
Love

That's what's bigger than us! (Bigger than us!)

(C'mon!)
It's love, It's love
That's bigger than us,

(C'mon!)
It's love, It's love,
That's bigger than us
(Whew!)
It's love, It's love! (it's love, it's love, it's love, it's love!)

We all want to believe in love,

We all want to believe in something,

Bigger than just us!

Bigger than us by Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana ost.)
____________________________

All I ever wanted from you is to not disappoint me.
You've promised me once back then,
I can still remember it.

People around me have disappointed me too many times,
and I'm hurt by that too many times.
When you tell me that you love me,
you've promised me that you won't hurt me.
Now I asked you to fulfill your promises.

Where... when... how...
That's all I ever wanted to know,
please baby answer me...

-- Melinda S.
Thursday, May 15th 2008. 4:14 PM.
♥♪

No comments: