12.31.2008

BNM: Brand New Me! :D

Less than 24 hours to go until the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and everyone of you, may the year 2009 be a much less-complicated year for our individual life :) Dan semoga semua hal yang telah terjadi di tahun ini (2008) akan menjadi pelajaran hidup yang berarti untuk kita semua di masa depan, sehingga tidak akan terjadi kesalahan yang sama untuk yang kedua kalinya. Cause I know I do learn a heck lot this year!

ANYWAY, yesterday (December 30th 2008) I did one of my rituals which is cutting my hair to throw away bad luck. I'm not rally sure if it's really working, but it doesn't really matter. I needed a hair cut anyway, tee hee ;)

Also, my friend named Dea and I went to do something I would have never even thought of doing in a million years (lebay). Getting a tattoo!!. Yep, I wrote about this in my previous posts (can't exactly remember the "which post")! Now, my skin is no longer a virgin (if... you know what I mean).

Dea's.


MINE! :D


My new hair :) Well, I just cut my bang and some of my hair. Don't mind the face, I took this a few minutes ago and now it's 1.30 AM, so... mind the ugley face of mine.


Getting a tattoo hurts like HELL! Seriously. Rasanya kayak if you have a luka terus kulitnya ngelupas so the daging is kinda fresh-looking-ish and then dikasih air garam, kira-kira kayak gitu lah perasaan sakit gue waktu lagi ditattoo. Perihnya bukan main, naudzubillah. Gw masih perlu mikir 182x if I'm getting another tattoo.

T0odles!

xoxo

6 comments:

Tarantula Girl said...

Asli playlist lo ganggu deh ada jonas haha no offence

mel kayaknya ditato asik juga ya gua juga udah merasakan similar pain tapi scarification tapi tato kayaknya lebih asik ya huuu pengen deh. scarification sayang sih cm keliatan garis doang jadi gambar yg gua gambar tuh only outlines gt, warnanya putih pula jadi ga keliatan2 amet huuuu pengen tato

Melinda S said...

haha its okay. gw blm smpt update my playlist lg sih, msh ada fob, yuck!!

u should get one al! kl lo mau ksh tau gw aja, gw bawa k tmpt gw tato kmrn hehe.

ahh, mksdnya.. slitting ur skin? gw merinding ngeliat the photo that u just uploaded to ur fb.

Debra Raymond said...

wow mel ga nyangka lo ngelakuin ini beneran, gue pgn banget tp yaaaa agama islam ga memperbolehkan huh
still, wow :-D

Melinda S said...

thankies debb :)
well deb, kl bener2 ngikutin islam sih banyak kali peraturan yg ga ngebolehin kita ini itu haha. tons of it kt udah langgar jg perhaps.

Anonymous said...

kereeeeen mel tattoo nyaaa :D hihi, jadi kepengen (tp pasti ga dibolehin haha) gue sempet mikir2 gitu sama tara kalo mau bikin tattoo tulisannya apa hehehehe

Melinda S said...

makasihh :D

ayo2 bikin tato, kl g boleh ya ditaro di tmpt yg tersembunyi kyk tmn gue aja nira hehe :P