12.28.2008

sick insomnia!

O........kay it's 5 AM and don't ever think that I've woke up already cause you'll be wrong. Yes, I haven't been able to go to sleep since the last time I wrote my post. Geez, that's probably my own fault too tho cause I never actually get off from my lazy chair and move to bed, so gini deh jadinya.

Anyhow, I've been hovering random websites this (very) early morning. At first I check my facebook again and then I decided to search for Mark Hoppus, I was hoping he have his own facebook account like he does with myspace but I didn't find him, damnit! Oh well, so anyway. I was checking out this fan group in facebook (about Mark, obviously) then I saw a picture of Mark. I almost forgotten the fact that now he have (so far) 2 tattoos. In his left wrist there's Jack (his son) and his right wrist there's Skye (his wife for 8 years - yaay!).

Here's a picture of Mark&Skye:

aww ♥ Even if it breaks my heart that Mark is no longer available, but I am thrilled to know that he's happy with her :) (HAHA, najoong bgt gueee)

and this one is the one with his right tattoo, I'm guessing it's Skye but I can't recall:

TUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN T_T BETAPA GANTENG, LUCU, IMUT, KEREN, HOT, SEXY-NYA MAKHLUK CIPTAANMU YANG SATU INI T_____T *sobbing*


And here's a random video I found whilst searching for a blink-182 music video but I couldn't, cause youtube sucked!! ARGH, why on earth is Indonesia prevented from watching music videos?! L.A.M.E.!




PS: GILA GUE NUNGGUIN VIDEO UPLOAD LAMA TENAN EUY!! PAYAH SKRG UDAH JAM 6.18 AM AND I'M GOING TO BED!!!! x<
xoxo

No comments: